304 Float Switch Ball , 316L Float Valve Parts For Water Valve
The remote control float valve is a rotary valve plug to make the valve unblocked or occluded. The ball valve switch is light in weight, small in size, can be made into a large diameter, reliable in sealing, simple in structure, convenient in maintenance, and the sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, and is not easily eroded by the medium, and is widely used in various industries.
It is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Ball valve is a new type of valve widely used in recent years, which has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Close and reliable, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate, and it can be opened and closed quickly. It can be rotated by 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Easy maintenance, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied. When the ball is rotated 90 degrees, all the spheres should appear at the entrance and exit, thus cutting off the flow.
The remote control float valve, the high platform ball valve is a relatively new type of ball valve, which has some unique advantages unique to its structure, such as the switch without friction, the seal is not easy to wear, and the opening and closing torque is small. This reduces the size of the actuators that are supplied. With multi-turn electric actuators, the medium can be adjusted and tightly closed. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, urban water supply and drainage and other conditions that require strict cutting.
How To Order?
Step 1, please tell us what model and quantity you need;
Step 2, then we will make a PI for you to confirm the order details;
Step 3, when we confirmed everything, can arrange the payment;
Step 4, finally we deliver the goods within the stipulated time.