304 316 Stainless Steel Liquid Level Float Polishing Stainless Float
+++ Video: https://youtu.be/IZC9AvFdK1M
1. SL-NCG-050,051,052,053,054,055. These five models are distinguished by shape and are the most common models on the market.
2. Precision float ball, used in valves such as traps and exhaust valves.
3. Long floats, mostly used on magnetic flap level gauges.
4. Thread float ball, used for various types of float valve and other hydraulic control valves
5. Side-mounted floats, mostly used for side-mounted level gauges.
+++ Polishing performance:
In today's society, stainless steel products are generally polished during the production process, and only a few products such as water heaters, water dispenser liners, etc. do not need to be polished. Therefore, this requires a good polishing performance of the raw material. The main factors affecting the polishing performance are as follows:
1 raw material surface defects. Such as scratches, pitting, soaking and so on.
2 raw material problems. The hardness is too low, it is not easy to be polished when polishing (BQ is not good), and the hardness is too low, and the surface is prone to orange peel phenomenon during deep drawing, thereby affecting BQ property. The BQ with high hardness is relatively good.
3 After deep drawing, the surface of the area with a large amount of deformation will also have small black spots and RIDGING, thus affecting BQ.
+++ Our Service-
1)Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours
2)Experienced staffs answer all your questions in professional and fluent english
3)Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by your our well-trained and professional engineers and staffs
Online Service: any inquiry, please contact with email: . We will reply you within 12 hours.
|Material:||304 , 316L||Size:||Can Customized|
|Shape:||Long-Shape||Application:||Magnetic Flap Application|