Payment & Shipping Terms:
Magnetic float ball 316L or 304 material size 45*56*15.5 for Level gauge
|Brand||SanLo||Type||SL-NCG-052||Operating temperature||-100--200||Working pressure||1.0-2.5MPA|
|Weight||Claim||Material||316L or 304||High withstand voltage||2.5MPA||Media specific gravity||＞0.50|
|certified product||ISO9000||Type of magnet||Ferrite|
The small float switch, small liquid level controller and liquid level sensor are mainly composed of a reed switch and a float. The float has magnetic material. When the float moves up and down with the measured liquid level, the reed switch is touched to detect the liquid level position.
|Shape||Dimensions ΦA×B×ΦC||Material||Pressure (Mpa)||Temperature||S.G||Magnetic flux(MT)||Weight (g)|
|Φ49×50×Φ15.5||316L||1.0||-100~200||>0.50||40 60,100||27±1 32±1|
|This kind of ball float applies to float switch,and level control device etc.|
1. The reed switch does not need to be powered separately.
2. Single support can be used for multi-point control, which is more than the unit price of other liquid level switches.
3. High reliability, low wiring cost and easy installation.
4. The finished material is made of stainless steel SUS304/316, which can be used in high temperature and high pressure places.
Level gauge magnetic flap
pneumaatic diaphragm pump
1 Regularly have a large inventory, fast delivery delivery
2 2 inspections, strict quality inspection
3 Strong production capacity, tens of thousands of daily production capacity, expedited orders can be produced as soon as possible
4 There are 3 professional float engineers, providing after-sales technical services
The type of our magnet material:
Ferrite permanent magnet material (Ferrite)
1. NdFeB magnet It is the magnet with the highest commercial performance. It is known as the magnetic king. It has extremely high magnetic properties and its maximum magnetic energy product (BHmax) is more than 10 times higher than that of ferrite. Its mechanical processing performance is also quite good. Operating temperatures up to 200 degrees Celsius. Moreover, its texture is hard, its performance is stable, and it has a good cost performance, so its application is extremely extensive. However, because of its strong chemical activity, it must be treated with a surface coating. (such as Zn, Ni, electrophoresis, passivation, etc.).
2. Ferrite magnets Its main raw materials include BaFe12O19 and SrFe12O19. It is made of ceramic technology and has a relatively hard texture. It is a brittle material. Because ferrite magnets have good temperature resistance, low price and moderate performance, they have become the most widely used permanent magnets.
3. Alnico magnets are alloys of aluminum, nickel, cobalt, iron and other trace metals. The casting process can be processed into different sizes and shapes, and the processability is very good. Cast AlNiCo permanent magnets have the lowest reversible temperature coefficient and can operate at temperatures above 600 degrees Celsius. AlNiCo permanent magnet products are widely used in various instrumentation and other applications.
4. Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) is classified into SmCo5 and Sm2Co17 depending on the composition. Its development is limited due to the high price of its materials. Samarium Cobalt (SmCo), as a rare earth permanent magnet, has a high magnetic energy product (14-28 MGOe), reliable coercivity and good temperature characteristics. Compared with neodymium iron boron magnets, samarium cobalt magnets are more suitable for working in high temperature environments.
Our Factory :