Magnetic float ball 316L or 304 material size 25*25*9.5 for Level gauge
Multi-point stainless steel float switch
Float switches are used for FM and CSA certified explosion proof applications and general environmental applications. The float switch provides up to 4 switch points for PLC or SCADA remote device prosecution. Multi-point stainless steel float switches are typically used in high temperature and/or high pressure process tanks and require an explosion proof environment.
|Brand||SanLo||Type||SL-NCG-050||Operating temperature||-100--200||Working pressure||1.0MPA|
|Weight||40±3||Material||316L or 304||High withstand voltage||2.5MPA||Media specific gravity||＞0.85|
|certified product||ISO9000||Type of magnet||Ferrite|
SUS316 Basic Features:
1) The appearance of cold rolled products is good;
2) Excellent corrosion resistance, especially pitting resistance due to the addition of Mo (2~3%)
3) Excellent high temperature strength
4) Excellent work hardening (weak magnetic properties after processing)
5) No solution in the solid solution state
6) Good welding performance. All standard welding methods can be used for welding. When welding, 316Cb, 316L or 309Cb stainless steel filler rods or welding rods can be used for welding according to the application. For best corrosion resistance, the welded section of 316 stainless steel requires post-weld annealing. If 316L stainless steel is used, post-weld annealing is not required.
|Market:||Europe And America||Material:||304/316L|